Join us for World Wide Instameet 11 on Sunday, March 22 at 4:00 p.m.
At this meetup, we will celebrate and capture one of our city’s most iconic spots: The Minneapolis Sculpture Garden.
Here is a detailed itinerary. We look forward to seeing you then!
- 4:00: Gather on the grassy lawn next to the Walker Art Center. Be sure to check in with one of our greeters who will have name tags as well as official stickers/buttons/temporary tattoos from @Instagram.
- 4:30: First Group Shot on the hill next to the Walker. We are excited to announce that for this group shot, we will have an extra large prop provided by @wsisports and the use of a drone from @greaklakesco! These images will be available to you to edit and post after the meetup in a special free-for-all shared folder we have created.
- 4:45-6:00: Mingle and shoot!
- 6:00: Second Group Shot on the Loring Park Side of the Irene Hixon Whitney Bridge.
- 6:00-6:30: Relocate to Hidden Beach at Cedar Lake
- 6:30: Sunset performance by Minneapolis Fire Collective Flame Throwers at Hidden Beach sponsored by @2112Adam
- 7:40: Beer and food (including a “Minnsta-meats” special from @PrairieDogSausage) at @LynLakeBrewery!
Special thanks to our sponsors!